Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
I'll start Big Grin .

I'm Kathleen, and my user name is "xmaskat". "What is the meaning of this crazy-odd user name?" you might ask.

This is a combination of my first name and my birthday --- I was born on Christmas Day and my name is Kathleen.
Hence, xmaskat is the perfect name for me Wink . My avatar picture of the xmaskat is the icing on the cake :lol: !
[Image: 101_0657.jpg]
Lana crashes Jenny & Norah Kathleen's slumber party.

My Picasa Albums
Hi Kathleen, and welcome to the forum!

Having a birthday on Christmas... that's so swell! Smile
Molly McIntire Wrote:Having a birthday on Christmas... that's so swell! Smile
I would beg to differ with you on that one :lol:

It was the pits growing up!

My Picasa Albums
Ah... I think I see what you mean. The BIG double up. :/
My oldest daughter's birthday is Dec. 22. She doesn't much like the two for one. But the good thing is that we live in a different state than all our family but we usually get together with some of them for Christmas so she always gets to be with extended family for her birthday. Of course, both my girls are spoiled rotten so they get plenty of gifts. It's just that it is all at once and not twice a year. My other daughter was born on Dec. 10.

I love you Kitty picture. I have a big fluffy cat Paige.
[Image: MyDolls_zpsdac1ffc4.jpg]
Bzzybee Wrote:I love you Kitty picture. I have a big fluffy cat Paige.
Thanks! Lana loves to have her picture taken Smile. She joins in on doll pictures as often as possible :lol:

My Picasa Albums
I have a daughter who's Bday is a week after Christmas and she also has wished it weren't so close together. But her Grandma has taken her out shopping for her 1/2 Bday so she she kinda has another Special day to look forward to each yr!

~Foxesden~
~foxesden~
Sorry for the late reply, but since things are super-stale here, 'tis nice to have you here on the boards. Smile